I haven’t posted in a while, I have been busy living and focusing on recovery, enjoying the fruits of stability in my home, dating and making friends. the last 8 months have been quite exciting.
I sold my car and enjoyed the fruits of bus travel and walking for my knee’s and back. It has been a good year!
As we enter the first week of Mental Health Month and World Mental health day fast approaches I thought perhaps it is best if I shake the dust off an old piece I was working on. A Series about
Games Reducing Barriers in Therapy
which the world barely got a taste of before I had editor issues, being that I didn’t have one.
You can explore the first two in the series on Gamerati, I may even include them in the line up being as they are a year old. let me know what you think.
Gaming, Fiber for the Mind
And the rest is to come;
- Games, a Prescribed Treatment and Prevention
- Games as Education aids reducing Anxiety while Opening Doors
- Augmented Reality Games and Gamification apps as a Motivator and Reinforcement.
- Games as an Assessment, Resilience and Monitoring tool.
- When Gaming gets Creative.
- Massive Multiplayer Online Role Play Games, the back door to connection, when all others are locked